Friday, July 30, 2010

Upon Hearing Heartbreaking news in regards to the Love of my Life...

In this life my dreams may crumble and my heart may be in pieces... but it is He who is the Restorer of ruins and Creator of the sunsets that takes the shattered pieces. He picks them one by one and places them in the most amazing Mosaic art piece that has ever been envisioned. So much better than what I would design myself. :o) No matter WHAT crumbles into splinters of glass.... He displays the beauty. :o) 

So I walk... alone in intimate companionship with the Lover of my soul and TRUST!! He knows better than I and He is still the God of Abraham!! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mourn with those who mourn. And so I do. With each decision there are consequenses, you know this...we all do, some are what we like and others are not. I pray your heart will see true joy. Know that God is love. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

Sharon R said...

Praying for you dear sis! I don't know exactly what's going on, but I do know that you are in the loving, healing hands of our Heavenly Father. May he bring joy in the midst of your sorrow and maybe you experience Him in new and exciting ways as you draw closer to Him in the midst of your turmoil! Love you!